Food on the road travel tip contest ...
We're looking for tips on the topic of 'how we eat as we travel.' Since that is an universal topic everybody can participate.
(1) examples of good snacking foods and why they are considered good.
(2) How to eat healthy on a backpacker's budget.
(3) Tips for eating alone.
(4) A memorable big splurge meal on the road (where, contact info)
(5) How to avoid getting sick from eating the wrong foods in the wrong places.
(6) Any other great idea you can think of on the topic of' food on the road.'
Send your email entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org Put: FOOD in the subject line.
Contest closes June 15, 2011. Be sure to include your first name and the city you live in. Prizes drawn at random. Good luck everybody!
We're giving away three black Lock-A-Bye Tote Bags:
The Lock-A-Bye is a fully secured slash resistant Tote Bag that’s great to take on vacation. It allows you to secure your personal possessions while you work, exercise, enjoy surf, sun, or other activities. It has a key-operated dual locking mechanism that allows you to lock the zipper. The Lock-A-Bye has a cable sewn throughout the bag and within the shoulder strap. It's also stain and water resistant. Website: www.lockabye.com Video: click hereValue: $149
P.S. If you like this tote and don't want to wait for the contest to end, you can order on-line and use Promo Code: JW1296. All Journeywoman Newsletter subscribers will receive the 20% discount at check out.
If you would like to subscribe to our FREE monthly travel tip newsletter for women, please click here.