grooming tips from Hong Kong...
(1) Try Shu Uemura cleansing beauty oil -- a make up remover
and cleanser extraodinaire --two very essential products in
one. Especially when I travel I like to make sure I wear sunscreen
on my face and this product takes everything off easily and
quickly. No blocked pores or oily residue = happy skin.
(2) When travelling on a beach holiday pack a few hot oil
hail treatments to use on the road to help hold back the sun
and salt damage.
(3) After washing your hair sleep with conditioner in hair
whilst covered with the disposable shower cap. The next day
your hair will be so soft and smell so nice.
(4) Always carry a small bottle of perfume, it will make
you feel good so no matter what clothing you wear you wear
it with confidence.
(5) Since flying dries the skin, carry a moisturising mask
to use the first night you get off the plane. Preferably use
a 'put on and wipe off' mask so its hassle free.
(6) Always collect samples of products to use on trips so
you don't have to carry lots of big bottles and jars.
(7) A good lipgloss and eye liner is often all you need to
(8) Carry all 'wet' - shampoo, conditioner, body wash, rasor,
toothpaste, etc, in doubled up ziplock bags. Then pack all
of them in a cosmetic bag with plastic lining. This prevents
spills onto your clothing.
(9) Wear a smile all the time - because it makes you feel
good, look good and its infectious.
Eva, Hong Kong, Asia